- Work with schools to identify and intervene with children and families in crisis and welfare needs.
- Through parenting education to promote positive parent-child relatioship and let the family grow up healthily.
- Nurture happy and healthy children with empowering them to develop their potentials, and instill hope and ability in their growth.
~ Preschool children
~ Parents / carers
~ Schools and school personnel
- Services for Preschool Children: Providee case support and counselling to children and their families. Moreover, provide Play Therapy, development groups and training for children in need.
- Services for Parents / Families: Provide counselling and guidance services or professional referral assistance to families in need; conduct cultivate groups such as positive parenting, peer counselling and training, and parent talks to enhance parents' confidences and ability in positive discipline; in addition, organize various parent-child activities to achieve the goal of promoting family harmony.
- Services for Schools & School Personnel (Teachers): Teachers are important helpers in the service plan. Providing appropriate teacher support and training help to identify and reach crisis families more effectively.
Kindergartens & Nurseries participating in this project
Rhenish Mission School
Lok Fu Rhenish Church Kindergarten
Kwai Shing Rhenish Church Kindergarten
Tai Po Rhenish Church Kindergarten (Main School)
Tai Po Rhenish Church Kindergarten (Branch School)
Sheung Shui Rhenish Church Kindergarten
Lok Fu Rhenish Nursery
San Po Kong Rhenish Nursery
Shun Tin Rhenish Nursery
Lai King Rhenish Nursery
Yuen Long Rhenish Nursery
Remark: This service is co-organized with the Salvation Army.